San Francisco, CA
Tr Dark Women’s WMNS NIKE Grey Trainers White Free 7 Named “The Fastest Growing Retailer in the US", Dolls Kill is a fashion brand that boldly empowers young women to celebrate their individuality. Our customers would rather give an enthusiastic "f you" than conform to the contrived styles of today's fashion industry... and we help them do it. We have an amazing team of retail leaders, scrappy hackers, and fashion trendsetters who are fun to work with and serious about what they do. We’re based in San Francisco and backed by strong consumer-focused venture investors.
About the Role
Dolls Kill is seeking a full-time creative stylist to create elevated product and editorial images. We’re looking for a candidate who understands the unique Dolls Kill aesthetic as well as relevant fashion and styling trends.
7 Women’s Free NIKE White WMNS Grey Dark Tr Trainers Responsibilities
- Style product for all categories adhering to daily shoot goals
- Style weekly editorial shoots for web and social
- Brainstorm creative for shoots, from sales images, product launches to lookbooks
- Dark WMNS Free Tr Grey White Women’s 7 NIKE Trainers Collaborate with merchandising and marketing to conceptualize shoots and select product
- NIKE White Free WMNS Trainers Grey Dark 7 Women’s Tr Source props, locations and product for shoots as needed UJoowalk Women's Hollow Loafer Casual Red Out Shoes Flat Fqq6xfv
- Women’s 7 NIKE Trainers Tr White Free WMNS Grey Dark White Women’s Tr Free Grey NIKE WMNS 7 Trainers Dark Help maintain an organized and efficient studio
- You must include a link to your portfolio to be considered. Your application will not be reviewed unless a portfolio is attached. No exceptions
- Strong prop/product styling ability Rain ILSE JACOBSEN Indigo 2 Rub Boot Women's Dark fxzqTg
- White Dark WMNS 7 Grey Free Trainers Women’s Tr NIKE Strong understanding of the fashion trends STEVEN Women's White Sneaker by Simone Multi Steve Madden qgH4g
- Capacity to work independently and drive the process
- Ability to collaborate well with others and take creative feedback
- 7 Women’s Trainers Tr Free Grey White WMNS NIKE Dark Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while being highly organized
- 2-3 years of prop/product styling experience preferred
- Fashion experience preferred
- On-model styling experience preferred
- This is a full time onsite position.
You must include a link to your portfolio to be considered. Your application will not be reviewed unless a portfolio is attached. No exceptions.
You must either live in the San Francisco Bay Area or be willing and able to relocate here to be considered for this role.