Spring Women's L’Artiste Mule by Spoorti Red rd Step About Our Sales Team
Spring by Spoorti Mule Red rd Step Women's L’Artiste Our Stylists represent the heart and soul of the company as they seek to establish a personable connection and genuine relationship with each of our valued customers. Our stylists are the embodiment of our brand – it is their energy, creativity, enthusiasm and personalities that are helping us build the best retail service in the children’s space. Each Stylist makes a significant impact on the organization by helping to drive the overall growth of the company, being the voice of the customer, and helping us improve the performance of the service one relationship at a time. As a Stylist, you won’t simply sell clothes; you’ll be a valued contributor to a retail service start-up that is changing the children’s apparel industry. Help us build something meaningful and special!
As a Mac & Mia Stylist, you will:
- Build a customer base by introducing Mac & Mia to hundreds of people
- Help us build the premiere retail service in the kid’s apparel space
- Deliver an unparalleled level of service, fun, and problem-solving in order to delight busy parents and littles
- Focus on consistently meeting and exceeding team performance and service goals
- Create unique outfits using our online catalogue and CRM platform by selecting items that are personalized for each client and each child’s needs
- Establish a strong client base by cultivating long-lasting relationships with your customers
- Have fun, flex your creative muscles, and be part of a high energy team
- Enjoy a flexible work schedule and be part of a dynamic and growing team
Mac & Mia is building an all-star team, and you should apply if you:
- Believe that sales and service are about listening and solving problems for your customers
- Are a confident contributor who’s excited to work in a fast-paced sales environment
- Want to help your teammates achieve their professional and personal goals
- Are high-energy, communicative and able to prioritize your time – Direct retail or styling experience not necessary
- Are self-motivated, self-aware and accountable.
Candidates must also pass a background check for employment purposes.
Mac & Mia is an equal opportunity employer.